- Once accepted into Purity Gaming, all members are on a trial for a minimum of 1 month. During the trial period, trial members need to prove that they are able to abide by the rules below and continue to do so after being ‘Knighted’ as official members of the guild.
- Failure to comply with any one of these rules may result in a strong warning or a dismissal from the guild.
1. All members are to be active on the guild Discord server.
Activity in the guild is crucial. Unless otherwise specified or a commitment is made, members are not expected to be extremely active on a game or be forced to play a game they’ve lost interest for. If a member wishes to quit a game, they have every right to do so. However, activity in the community itself is obligatory.
2. No use of third party programs or services that are against the terms and conditions of a game.
No cheats, bots, aim bots, map hacks, gold buying/selling etc.
3. Purity Gaming is a multi-gaming guild and expects each of its members to be in Purity Gaming for all official guild games.
If we’re playing a game and you are as well, you are to be in Purity gaming and not another guild/team/group.
No one is going to spoon feed you ‘fun’. All members are expected to contribute to the fun via videos, pictures, conversations, jokes etc. One cannot sit there silently on Discord while everyone else talks and they “just listen”. This rule goes hand in hand with rule #1.
5. Be proactive.
We should not have to roll out the red carpet for you to want to play with Purity Gaming. Join in on Discord chats, voice conversations and games without having to be told to do so. Don’t wait for an invite to start playing a game. Take initiative and start the group if there’s not already one in place.
6. Take criticism.
Don’t defend yourself or talk back when a higher ranking member tells you something. If asked to switch characters, do it. If told to retreat, do it. Most criticism will be constructive, some will not be. You must be able to handle it.
7. We don’t want your leadership, direction or advice.
If accepted into Purity Gaming, you’re accepted as the bottom of the barrel and not into a leadership position. If no one asks you for your advice, don’t give it. If no one asked for your leadership, don’t order people around.
8. No anti-socialism.
Purity Gaming is a community, if you wish to play quietly by yourself or with your own real life friendship circle, don’t apply to Purity Gaming.
9. No bitching, whining, crying and depression.
Yes, life is hard, we don’t want to see it constantly affecting your gaming. There’s a time and place to share ones negativity.
10. Make Purity Gaming a priority.
If Purity Gaming is not a priority for you, you are not a priority for Purity Gaming. Don’t be surprised if a new member takes your place in a party/raid slot if you haven’t made the guild a priority.
If you’re not going to be online for a week, If you can’t make an appointment with the guild, If there are issues in real life that affect your gaming, let people know.
11.1. Be punctual.
If you say you’re going to be online by a specific time, be on time.
12. Be mature.
Purity Gaming is a guild for adults and expect each member to act accordingly.
12.1. No inappropriate & NSFW content on Discord.
12.2. No actual racism, sexism, bigotry.
Joking is fine, once relationships have been established. Stating racial slurs as a ‘joke’ in your first week of acceptance will result in a swift dismissal from the guild.
12.3. No unwanted flirting.
Singling out members of the opposite sex, following them around and joking with them alone in a desperate attempt at flirting is not allowed. This is not a dating site, treat all guild members the same.
12.3.1. No White Knights.
Defending a female in or out of the guild, hoping she will see you as a hero, in a desperate attempt at scoring points with her to fulfill a fantasy of having an e-girl friend is unacceptable.
12.4. No faggotry.
No childish/dank memes. No “pogchamp”. No “yeet” etc.
13. Follow the titles.
On Discord, keep music in the music section, movies in the movies section etc.
14. No ditching Purity Gaming to play the same game by yourself.
If you have the option to play a game with the guild or play alone, choose the former.
15. No ditching Purity Gaming to play the same game with your friends.
If you’re already in a group with Purity Gaming members, you’re not to leave because your friends have summoned you.
16. All members are to show the games they’re playing on Discord.
Showing the games you’re playing encourages others to join you promoting a healthy community. There’s no reason to anxiously hide your activity.