Purity Gaming will be playing the widely Action MMORPG developed by Tripod Studio’s (Published by Smilegate), Lost Ark.
Lost Ark is a Fantasy MMORPG with a Diablo-style combat system. The game offers a feature-rich gaming experience with stunning visuals and combat effects. The game will feature both instanced raids and open world environments.
Lost ark features:
- Set Sail for Adventure – Explore the world on your own Ark.
- Island Ownership – Conquer and manage your own island.
- Raid Bosses and Cinematic Dungeons – Team up to defeat powerful bosses on interactive battlegrounds.
- The Colosseum – Challenge other players to combat in 1v1 or 3v3 PvP matches.
- Tripod Skill System – Mix different skill elements to perform different variants of the same base skills.
- Multiple Classes – Seven classes revealed so far with up to eighteen in total announced to release.
- Mini Games – Take a break at the local tavern and challenge players to a monster card game or keg drinking contest.
Lost Ark is meant to be attractive to both Eastern and Western markets (hopefully meaning it’s not a grind fest). The Lost Ark world has become a place where there are no heroes left and everyone has forgotten the ways that ‘The Ark’ defeated the demons in the past. Now, players must venture looking for the ‘Lost Ark’. Yeah, sounds like the most amazing story line in the world, right? /s.
Overall, hack and slash games are fun regardless of story line, and one with such beautiful graphics and being an MMORPG, it’s bound to be enjoyable for a while. Recruitment will begin soon, look out for announcements!